Know your customers and you know your Ballarat business
Customer Profiles are a way to envision and understand your ideal Ballarat customer. It is a bit like putting together a short story about someone who would be likely to purchase from you, and why. If you don’t know who your potential customers are, then a great way to start is by figuring out who has already bought off you. With Internet Marketing Experts Ballarat we can help you to determine who your customers are then you will know how to sell your products or services to them. Through this approach, it helps to humanise your customers and show that there are a variety of factors that may very well make up the decision making process and how to target them using internet marketing and SEO practices.
As such you need to consider everything you can, such as:
- Basic information:
- Marital status
- Complex demographic factors:
- Type of career
- Available income
- Living situation
- What they value:
- Brands they might value
- Benefits that are key considerations in the buying process
- How they might view the competition
- What aspects of your product would they value
- Buying styles
- Impulse buyer
- Sales oriented
- Research oriented
- Solution being sought:
- Is there an underlying emotional, or mental factor that they might wish your product to solve?
- What language or ways do they communicate these issues
- What types of endorsements would they trust
- Customer reviews
- In depth discussion
- Word of mouth
- Celebrity endorsement
- Advertisement visibility
- Where are they most likely to come across your product?
- Social media platforms
- Where would they spend most of their time
From all of this information, you begin to form a more complete picture of a possible consumer of your products or services and how to better target them using digital marketing and SEO. Learn more by contacting the team at Internet Marketing Experts Ballarat.